Should you need any help you can reach us at 757-357-0135
Mon-Thurs 9:30am to 7pm EST
Friday 9:30am to 5pm EST
- DYETACK Patented DyeTack™ technology is a direct injection process that bonds to the material of the jersey. DyeTack™ is a durable polymer creating a friction point that stabilizes marker position. Dye invented DyeTack™ in 2002, since then they have perfected the level, position and density of DyeTack™ to ensure optimal tank stability. Everyone else has tried to imitate this patented process. If it’s not DyeTack™, it’s not real.
- 3D CONTOUR PADDING Giving protection a new definition, they have introduced in a paintball jerseys - 3D contour padding utilizing responsive air foam. These segmented pads are contoured to the shape of the shoulders, which means they are always in the proper position. No matter how you move, the pads move with you.
- VENTING Paintball is a fast paced sport and venting is critical. Their open port mesh venting helps to channel heat away from the body. It works with your body’s natural cooling system, pushing heat out to the sides and under arms, and keeping the area around your chest cool. The C9 has 20% more venting than the C8 and featured in the forearm, lower back, outside torso, shoulder and neckline segments. This results in exceptional airflow combined with light weight breathability, delivering a jersey that is true performance.
- GLOVE CUFFS The cuffs on the C9 Jersey have been re-designed to provide more flexibility to the wrist and hand, offering freedom of rotation. The new sleeve/palm combination wrist incorporates an air foam back pad that protects the back of your hand when sliding. The unique underside of the cuff design extends to the center of the hand, providing protection to the base of your palm. The thumb-hole in the cuff secures the sleeve in place with or without gloves.
- COMFORT V-NECK COLLAR The lightweight v-neck collar features an anatomical correct fit while providing pure comfort. The C9 v-neck is designed with a light-weight stretch nylon construction, and backside large port mesh venting. The contoured panel assembly ensures that the jersey moves with you. The collar is secured with reinforced stitching, and the neckline is double layered for added comfort.
- NO FADE SUBLIMATION Their graphics are sublimated for a no fade style. This process ensures that the graphics stay crisp and clean.
- RE-DESIGNED ELBOWS The new material used for the elbow padding is lighter in weight, resulting in more flexiblility and an overall reduced weight of the jersey. The pads begin at the wrist and extend well past the elbows, providing ultimate arm protection. Today’s game is more intense than ever, requiring fast moves and aggressive slides. By reducing injuries, you can stay more focused on winning.
|| 44 "
| 47 "
|| 51 "
|| 55 "
|| 59 "
|| 63 "
Out of stock
Regular Price: $43.95
On Sale For: $39.95