DYE C7 Jersey Gold size Small
The Dye Jersey for 2007 has been taken to the next level with the serious player as the focus. Features this year include an increased venting system, increased raised patented Dyetack, dual mesh side paneling, and slot sleeve venting. In addition, Dye has improved the contoured shoulder protection for a universal fit. Their elbow and forearm protection has been extended to help provide you with maximum protection. Today's game is extremely fast paced and demanding. Knowing this, Dye strives to provide you with the best performance playing gear available. It is a never-ending process.
· VENTING -The dual mesh flow through venting system adds 30% more ventilation. Inset sleeve venting at the elbows and at the upper shoulder allows exceptional air circulation allowing for reduced body temperature. Keeping cool during a game is not only important to your body's health, but it also helps with you stamina.
· DYETACK - Dye invented Dyetack in 2002. It has been imitated and grossly duplicated across the board. There is nothing like the original. They have perfected the direct inject process to provide the most durable and tacky surface to help steady your tank. Dye's team of designers placed the Dyetack in specific locations to optimize tank stability. If your tank is stable, then your aim is stable. The result is an increased chance of hitting your target.
· PROTECTION - Custom enlarged forearm and elbow protection helps reduce injury. The ballistic nylon elbow shell will drastically reduce wear and tear on your jersey during intense slides or dives. Contoured shoulder protection is also critical in helping to reduce the sting of close range bunker shots, while also offering more protection from slides and dives.
· 3D LOGOS - Double embroidered 3D sphere logos add style, and style is a key ingredient to looking good.
· PADDED COLLAR - The C7 Jersey features a new style of collar. A soft flexible Lycra collar for complete comfort with a small amount of padding to help protect your neck from close range bunker shots.
· REINFORCED ELBOW - The game has evolved. It's faster and more intense than ever. Aggressive moves are critical and so is good protection. That's why Dye increased the surface area of the padding in the forearms and elbows to offer maximum protection. Reducing injury means you can play harder.
· MICRO FIBER LENS CLOTH - For 2007 Dye has added a convenient and effective micro fiber lens cloth to their jersey. The unique placement to the left cuff of the jersey prevents unwanted dirt and debris from jeopardizing the cloth's effectiveness, and makes it extremely easy to use on the fly to clean your lens.